The service covers the following categories:
- Economical way of sending personal and professional correspondence, both in Cyprus and abroad
- Hundreds of correspondence drop off points (street mailboxes), across Cyprus
- Nationwide coverage with 56 post offices and over 1000 rural agencies
- Mail delivery and collection 5 times a week
- Mail delivery to the premises and to PO Boxes for individuals and enterprises 5 times a week
- Quality control of the movement of mail by modern methods and latest technology
- Nine out of ten domestic letters reach their destination the next working day after posting while almost every letter is delivered three days after posting *.
*Based on quality measurements of Cyprus Post for 2011 and the applicable letter deposit requirements.
- Printed matter
- Small packets- Ability for 24 hour parcel delivery service using Parcel24 (operates in Nicosia, Limassol and Larnaca).
- Embossers blind
|For the international mail, there are two different ways of the sending mail items:|
- Air mail for more speed
- Surface and SAL for economy
The choice is yours